Hunter Guitar Limited Edition SC

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokentoes

Reaction score
I got this guitar recently and had to laugh, it was shipped to me with the strings loose, i started to wind up the thin E string and it broke, had a look and the bridge saddles were completely wrong for the strings :roll: . Fixed that, new strings and plugged her in and could barely hear the humbuckers, they worked yes but so poorly i thought it impossible they could sound so thin/cheap whatever. Contact sprayed the pots, no difference, then i did the selector switch and after about 5 minutes of switching to get the stuff worked in one of the pickups roared to life !!! Gave it another spray and soon after i got both pickups working like i presume they should. Quite a difference.

Usually i just take my guitars in to my tech to have setups done, bugs worked out, but since i got this guitar on the cheap i decided to see what i could do with it myself. What i'm wondering is what caused the sound to still work but only work at about a 6th of what it should have ?? Dust ?? Is there probably something more going on with the electronics that i should be aware of ?? Anyway here is the guitar, it has it's serial number on the last fret. It's #5. Made in Korea. Its not a half bad guitar now.

33ma1at.jpg

23igzmo.jpg

10hriab.jpg

2610ktc.jpg

35mp62w.jpg

14kimxg.jpg

Yes my photography skills suck, i found a place selling #7 of my guitar that has better shots and the specs of the guitar.

http://www.mesonline.com/guitar_electric/huntersc/details_hunter_sc.html

Latest posts

Back