First Tokai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MT

Reaction score
My first Tokai. It's a Love Rock Honey Flame top LS-150CM Custom Order. Sounds fantastic, superb build quality. Couldn't be happier.

LS-150CM-1.jpg

LS-150CM-2.jpg

That's a hell of a nice first Tokai! Like going on a first date with a super model. Nice job.....welcome to the family. :wink:

Just got my first one as well and words can't describe how f'in sweet it is. Mine is a love rock also but not the les paul copy it is a double cutaway les paul junior in tv yellow copy. Anyway cheers 2 our new loves.

If you've got a pic then please post it up. It's cool to see what guitars people have picked up.

I'd like to send a picture in because i have a forum subject myself (new to me tokai) which i am trying to date but i do not know how, Any suggestions ? I am nearly retarded at computers. Am I mising the add picture button ?

Brokentoes, you need to use a free image host like this:

http://tinypic.com/

Click "Browse" then find your picture. Click OK, then the big green "Upload now" button. Once done, click on the "Image code for Forums & Message boards" text and it should copy it for you. Then paste the code into a post in here:

333bjti.gif

hey AlanN i'm stuck i got the account, i got my pictures loaded but i don't know how too add to my forum question

Ok, here we go:

I have a picture called cow.jpg on my desktop. I've clicked on tinypic.com and uploaded it. I get given a message:

Thanks! We Got Your Image!

View Full Size Image

Click to add Tags...

HTML for Websites
[INPUT BOX]

IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards
[INPUT BOX]

URL for E-Mail & IM
[INPUT BOX]

Direct Link for Layouts
[INPUT BOX]

What I do next is click the input box beneath the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" line. It should turn blue - the text is now selected.

On your keyboard, hold the CTRL key (bottom left) and hit the C key. This will "copy" the text.

Now come into this forum and reply to this thread as you have been doing. Type in the text box as usual, but before you hit submit, hold the CTRL key again and hit V. This will "paste" the text. Now when you hit submit, all those funny [ img ] tags and the URL in between them get converted by the forum into your picture. Hope that helps!

Your left hand is already on the keyboard; might as well make it do some work. Using your mouse for everything is only going to give you RSI/CTS faster, and we do enough damage to ourselves as it is by playing guitar...

He said he was not very good with computers , thats why i said it as it would be easier.. :wink: Also "photobucket" is easier to use as it automatically copies the "img code" when you click on it then all you have to do is paste it.

Mick

Yeah, tinypic does too but neither tell you how to paste ;) Good call on the help, I often forget to tune it down for newbies!

Back