• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

W: Sexy tokai telecaster

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I told him about the UPS service which will cost 33,50 Euro. He wants to ask the lokal post office for prices tomorrow. Well, I will definetely not pay 150 Euro for shipping, that's totally ridiculous...

its not arrived yet..I am in the middle of renovating my house and at the moment i have about 30 new guitars which are not on the site ...I am running about 2 weeks behind...I have 15 parcels unopened from Japan in my spare room ..my life is chaos..lol

shipment costs for a well packed guitar from Belgium to Austria were ? 21.-- 3 weeks ago. Don't believe they went up that much while I was on vacation. Unless a real-estate company does it. :p

Cheers. Rupert

Haha!! Thankks! Do you know which company it was??

@MIJVinatge Sorry, but Belgium is not far away from Germany and member of the EU. We are not talking about sending a parcel from Belgium to Timbuktu... :wink:

Well, I shipped a Tokai Love Rock with case to the US for less than 50 Euro...

Well, the Breezy arrived safely yesterday. UPS shipping costs were about 31 Euro! So, no problem at all to ship it for a fair price.... :wink:
As far as MY eyes can see, it's a one-piece-body, I really can't see any seam. On the front there are some dongs under the bridge, but overall it's in good condition for an old lady.. You can see, it was played a lot, but I think that is a good sign. I put in the original Tokai pickups yesterday (Dimarzio Fast Track and Fender Noiseless Neck are for sale now) and am very pleased by the sound. It was very interesting to see, that the sound changed after a few hours of acclimatisation, the whole guitar sounded brilliant and very resonant last night. Well, it seems that I will keep the Breezy, but I will compare it to my other one next week.

Back