• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

W: Sexy tokai telecaster

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi What's koiz?
First owner said list price 70000YEN at this guitar.
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f59003085
Being thought as fraud, the one which already the behavior which is not the ginger stops is good

yes ..so he does.....that was added information after i bid so i didn't see it..if I had then I would have thought differently...

I have also had a communication from Peter Mac, who's opinion I do respect, and he doesn't think its a 120..however this doesn't affect the price I would have charged, as its a stunning guitar, and unlike any TE-70 I have ever seen.

so it seems not to be a 120, my apologies for my error,...but he doesn't actually say the model number does he?, and he doesn't say it was bought from new either, just the price he paid was ''approx 70000''....

I am still not totally convinced its a 70...one piece body on a te-70 ...never seen that before...

but that doesn't change my impression of you ...

and now you are lying about who you are..!!!

....however if you REALLY dont know who koiz is then I will enlighten you, he is a ''dealer'' from Japan who sells some decent guitars, but constantly over-hypes the instruments which he sells, his guitars are constantly overpriced, and unfortunately, some, which clients of mine have bought, are not as he describes them, for example greco mid range models which he claims to have nitro finishes turn out to be poly..etc etc...he has a pathological hatred for me stemming back from an incident where I corrected some descriptions of DRY Z pickups on his site which were obviously not DRY Z, since that incident, he has constantly tried to affect my business in a negative way, by any means possible...he watches for me to bid on guitars in Japan, and then bids higher using a false ID, he then does not pay and so I end up as highest bidder, but having to pay a higher price than I would have originally paid, which unfortunately then has to be reflected in the prices I charge.!!... he also has emailed some of my clients calling me a cheating frogeater.!!..which is quite amusing, as I am welsh, and we eat sheep, i just live in France......he has been banned from the tokai forum for constantly advertising and posting incorrect information, and also from the ''japanaxe'' forum ...however even after being banned the first time on Japanaxe, he re-registered, and continued to post inflammatory, incorrect and argumentative nonsense...using the name of MOONSTRAT...now theres a coincidence don't you think?..he has now been permanantly banned from Japanaxe, and his IP logged and noted...

so now you know who Koiz is...... :wink: :wink:

villager said:
... I am still not totally convinced its a 70...one piece body on a te-70 ...never seen that before...

I agree - it's not a TE70. Even a TE80, 1982 feature a 2-pcs. body

I think the forum moderator should take note of the comments here, between competing sellers, as this type of behavior has previously been prohibited

why is it being allowed, now?

MIJ..the moderator has been made aware of this post by me from the time that a previously banned member started posting and if he (ned) deems any of my comments to be inaccurate or outside the rules i will happily delete my comments without further ado.

what exactly in MY posts do you object to? I will happily remove any bits you dont like ..not a problem...

It's just the internet.

It's just cheap old guitars.

Grown men make profits and compete with each other in every arena in life.

Public negativity and arguing never earned anyone I know more business or respect.

I've bought several guitars from Koiz/Satoshi at prices I considered very fair and they arrived quickly without any surprises. I would buy again if there was an item I wanted at an attractive price.

of course, he has many happy customers and sells lots of nice guitars, but if I am attacked then I need to state my case and protect my reputation....

but If you were subjected to the same level of abuse and unfair business practises that i have been subjected too in the last year then you would not have such a good opinion of him.....

I dont object to anyone being a fair competitor, and believe that there is plenty of room in the marketplace for both of us...unfortunately he does not seem to feel the same way, and has consistantly tried to undermine both my reputation and my business....

I should have mentioned that I think you are a very nice guy with an impressive collection. And I wouldn't put too much stock in a few comments on an internet message board, so it may not be a whole lot to worry about.

(sorry for leaving that out)

no thats a lovely compliment and thanks ....
I quite agree with all your comments....and as i previously stated ...i think this post should have been about a beautifull guitar ....but...there was a good reason for koiz being banned from this and other forums...and to come back ....in disguise...and then deny who he is .....I mean really ....that says it all for me....

and really I could not give a toss...but its just that if I get abused then I dont like it ...I try to be as honest and accurate as possible ...and if you look at my posts ...I try to encourange and enhance peoples knowledge and appreciation of these beautiful instruments....and its just so annnoying when ulterior motives get in my way ....and some people have nothing better to do than to abuse and annoy, and disparage the attempts to spread the word of the excellence of these guitars.....

In fact to be honest I am really thinking of stopping posting here, as there seems to be very little appreciation or encouragement ..and just a lot of negativity and jealousy, unfortunately like most internet forums these days .....

I just cant be arsed with it anymore......

MIJ is having a go on another post I made about a new greco EGF-1800....one of the finest guitars ever made...and he is intimating that I paid too much..the horns too sharp...it looks like a laminate top...I mean for F**ks sake its one of the rarest and most beautifull MIJ guitars ever made ...everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, and one mans meat is anothers poison.

I am happy to contribute my depth of love and knowledge for these superb instruments...but it seems to me that most informative posts turn negative in some way..I did not join this forum for that, simply to share knowledge..

sorry for being so abrupt..but I am just feeling unloved and abused and unappreciated..... boo hoo..... :)

Villager, I like your posting and I feel with you. Well done.

In fact to be honest I am really thinking of stopping posting here, as there seems to be very little appreciation or encouragement ..and just a lot of negativity and jealousy, unfortunately like most internet forums these days .....
Be sure 99.9% of the forum is behind you, so forget the behaviour of these two posters...

Latest posts

Back