• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha SG-2000 brown SB, 2008

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock

Reaction score
For sale:
Yamaha SG-2000 brown sunburst, year 2007/2008
I bought it new in 2008, all documents

The SG2000?s classic features, including through-neck, custom Alnico pickups, dual push/push coil taps and under-bridge brass sustain block remain true to Santana?s original sustain-optimising spec while the master-craftsman construction at Yamaha?s Japanese Music Craft workshop ensures the set up and finish are never less than perfect. With the SG?s always being about a focus on building the finest guitar possible, the latest models feature Initial Response Acceleration ? a Yamaha exclusive manufacturing technique that replicates the physical changes the guitar undergoes during years of playing, accelerating the tonal ageing process, giving a more resonant, mature tone and further enhanced sustain.
This is top quality guitar with following specs:

Construction Neck Throguh
Scale Length 24 3/4" (628.7mm)
Fingerboard Ebony
Radius 13 3/4" (350mm)
Frets 22
Body Carved Maple Top, Maple+Mahogany Back
Neck Maple+Mahogany 3piece
Bridge T-O-M Bridge
Pickups Yamaha Alnico V Covered Humbucker x 2
Pickup Switch 3-Position Toggle
Controls Front Volume, Rear Volume, Front Tone, Rear Tone with Push-Push Switch

Manuals: http://download.yamaha.com/api/asset/file/?language=en&site=uk.yamaha.com&asset_id=9447

Detailed photos in the evening:
22070250.jpg

Inside luxury leather hardcase (not my photo, but identical):
22070251_z.jpg

Price: give me an offer

Back