• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Tokai LS-320 or Pre 1985 LS-80 or higher

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JungleBookBoy2

Reaction score
I am looking for a Tokai LS-320 Love Rock. Or a pre 1985 Reborn old, Les Paul Reborn or Love Rock in good condition. I have been looking for a couple months now with few finds. I offer cash and I am looking asap.

There has to be another LS-320 on this site:D I am looking to pay anywhere from $2000-$2500 cash via Paypal. If not there has to be a Tokai LS-80 or higher in great condition around. I am willing to negotiate for the right guitar.
* I am looking for a solid maple 2 piece top. (Flame or no flame....No veneers please) So possibly no 120's
* I am looking for the 1 piece back
* Nitro finish
* Fret edge binding
* 18 degree headstock angle
* Poss Braz board
The closer to mint the better. I would like to find one that is all original. Possibly with the original case. I would like the fret condition to be about 85 % or better for Pre 1985 and around 90- 95% for a LS-320.
For a later 1985 Tokai Love Rock LS-80 I am looking to pay around $1100-$1200 cash. For an earlier example like a 1980 Tokai Reborn Old or Les Paul Reborn I will offer closer to $1600-1800 cash. LS-100 or higher I will offer around $2000 or more. Please PM details if you have an LS-320 or a pre 1985 Love Rock or higher that I may inquire about. I have great Ebay and Paypal feedback and am looking to buy within the next few days. Thanks again. I also have an ad in other forums under my other profile. Mowgli5555. Josh
Thanks for your time. Joshua W

Thanks for the replies everyone. This will be my first Tokai!! My main guitar right now is my 1982 Greco EG-700 Mint. And I am looking to jump into something new. Josh

Back