Why ishibashi won't deal tokais

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of course sneaky, but like you said, if we care to try and analyze this we have to look at the dealers we see and at the guitars we try, the dealers I see only complain about some slight finish imperfections in some cases not all, and the guitars I've tried from tokai have ranged from good to great...

so my opinion is pretty much formed and I'm gathering funds for my next tokai already... :wink:

Ok, if what said is true now that would mean that the Tokai distributor will stop to deliver guitars to ishibashi because they only do custom orders and don't want to order a whole stock. Sounds resonable....

Hmm, maybe we have to take the "QC issues" a little less serious in that case. Still,

theres probably a smidgeon of truth in each of the mails you all received.

+1 to that.

Glad you liked it bruno! Yep I bought the long shaft toggle switch (I was aware of that it may not fit without modding) because that's a more "correct" one when looking at the real bursts. Was a hell a lot of working since it was so difficult to sand down in the hole for the switch, but it fits like a charm now with a deepthreaded nut. I have everything installed now and more pics are soon to be uploaded. I will most likely age the hardware, yes. But I'm waiting for the lightweight tailpiece that I have ordered first to see how it looks since it should be aged allready.

....regarding the recent postings about production and quality and if Ishibashi are no longer stockists or partners in bussiness.
Would make sense to protect the brand?

Latest posts

Back