Where do you put your Guitars?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an amazing collection and a neat storage solution.

I have to keep 6 or so in cases, stored in various locations around the house - I find whatever I'm currently playing tends to stay in the stand. Currently I'm a bit short on cases, so my acoustic and my bass are still living in their boxes (should change that next month).

Last year I reduced my collection down to 3 guitars and 1 bass, now I'm back up to 5 guitars. I had planned to make my Love Rock my last guitar, but I've got a yearning for an early '80s springy or silver star that might lead to another purchase later in the year...........

I agree.If guitars are kept inside the case I hardly play them too,so I put them on a 5 guitars stand and I get one everyday.I had twelve guitars at one time,but I've been forced to sell some because some money trouble.I have kept 3 Tokai guitars however and I'm planing getting any more in future.Now I'm toying with the LS150 to get the best of it and making it as my gigging guitar.....I'm finding this one as a relatively dark guitar and I'm trying to get pickups to tame this dark sound......

What a collection! You can't be with wife with that many guitars! Oh, and Hans was speaking of that solid Pine? rack that you built for your collection.

Mark

i only have 2 guitars right now... but i find if i come home from college and dont take my Tokai out of the case then i tend to not want to play it that night.... where as if i take it out of the case immediately i wanna start playing.....

so yeah i prefer ot have them out of the ir cases....

Dave

oh and by the way didsomeonesaylespaul? that is one serious collection of lester fiddles.... i am very jelous dude!!!!!

Dave

Didsomeonesaylespaul?-

Dude square me up with the dimentions to that guitar rack you built-

I need one just like that to hold all of my LS120's

:lol:
Then one for the Reborns :lol:

Latest posts

Back