• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: High End/Rare MIJ LP

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be too much for me rich, i wish I'd bought it when I first saw it tho..I think the original seller was asking around 800USD ..and that was when there were 2 $$ to the ??..

villager said:
It will be too much for me rich, i wish I'd bought it when I first saw it tho..I think the original seller was asking around 800USD ..and that was when there were 2 $$ to the ??..

coolcat540 had it listed three times, before Cliff snagged it

initially I believe he (coolcat540) did not understand the guitar's rare nature, and as his first listing proceeded he gained info, as to that aspect

he relisted it twice, and was obviously attempting to squeeze every single penny he could from any potential buyer

I had offered to pay, up to $1500, dependant upon the seller answering my detailed questions, which he could not

he demonstrated that his abilities as a seller are quite minimal, along the lines of that dumba** seller from Hawaii that sold me the EGF-850; his eBay member name was vaporman

flakes, both of them, pure flakes .......................

Back