Video - Greco EGF-1200 vs Orville 59 Reissue

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. I find that when I dialed my 59R ObG back to about 7 on the volume and tone, it has a much smoother tone. The 57C doesn't need to be dialed back as much.

I stumbled across the video today first... and then this thread..... I really like the sound of the EGF-1200 better than the OBG 59R. I felt the OBG was too thin and tinty sounding where the Greco growled with a deeeeep voice. Great comparison....

I would like to see and hear a comparison of Dry- Z pups loaded in 3 different Greco Super Reals..... The EGF-850 a EGF-1000 and a EGF-1200 to see if you really even hear a difference... afterall.... there seems to be a price difference..... and if they sound the same??????

Maybe this could be a Thread??
8)

Back to the beach.....C

I stumbled across the video today first... and then this thread..... I really like the sound of the EGF-1200 better than the OBG 59R. I felt the OBG was too thin and tinty sounding where the Greco growled with a deeeeep voice. Great comparison....

I would like to see and hear a comparison of Dry- Z pups loaded in 3 different Greco Super Reals..... The EGF-850 a EGF-1000 and a EGF-1200 to see if you really even hear a difference... afterall.... there seems to be a price difference..... and if they sound the same??????

Maybe this could be a Thread??
8)

Back to the beach.....C

Back