• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

USD 900,- for a Bacchus Vintage series , fair price?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btmish said:
PeteKay said:
Thanks, i've read many good story's about this guitar (on this forum). it only looks like everyone with a Bacchus has a BST-62V, and not an BST-57V, so I'm really curious.

I've a ' 60 reissue (tokai goldstar) already, but I was still looking for a ' 50 strat, and especially this colour with maple neck.

MIJ seems to go for the BST-64's. I really like my 62. It is not the vintage series, but, it is usually my go-to strat, and it has some tough competition including a vintage series SRV, a PGM Moon, and a 76 Fender.

Rinkya?

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w21372323

just recently purchased one in that color (OTM) but I could sure go for an under 003000 numbered one in BGM :D

BST-64VBGM.jpg

PeteKay said:
Yes, I bought it from him, it's a friendly guy.
But it needs to ship from the US to the Netherlands, cost me a lot of $$$ , but so it is. It will be probably the only Bacchus vintage strat in Holland
:D

You must give us all a reveiw, once you have the opportunity & let us know what you think about the 57V :)

Pics would be nice 2..........

You must give us all a reveiw, once you have the opportunity & let us know what you think about the 57V :)

Pics would be nice 2..........

Hi MIJvintage. Sure, i will do that, maybee i post a soundclip too!
I promise ;)

Peter

Hi! I've received the bachhus a week ago.
What a great great guitar! The finish is awesome, as you can see it look more green than dapfne blue, but i like the colour very much.

The neck is fabulous, very thick, really comfortable, amazing.

And than...... The sound! Very Fender ish, Great for Surf sound and old rockand roll, but also for Mark Knopfler, David Gilmour stuff, in one word -> Great! I wanted to post a soundclip but i have problems with recording eith my audiointerface. So I will make a soundclip with my digital camera a.s.a.p.

This is my favorite strat i have ever owned!

Cheers!
Peter

Bacchus:
200803240044vs5.jpg

Bacchus v.s. Tokai Goldstar from '83:
200803240038ho5.jpg

Back