• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UK Feeler: Edwards LP Junior TV

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chipps

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE my Edwards Les Paul Junior in TV yellow. It's so light, one piece Mahogany, super thin nitro finish, great chunkyish neck, Seymour P90 that's loud and clear.

But I never play it - I have too many guitars and I mainly play bass these days (or a shhh! PRS) and I've just bought a new bass and another PRS.

It's still mint, plays wonderfully, intonates incredibly well with a wrap-around bridge. I've added straplocks and that's it.
http://www.mcguitars.co.uk/NEW-Electric/Edwards-Les-Paul-Junior.html - have a new one for ?549

Looking for offers around ?400 for it (the price I paid for it from Goddardo on this forum) - comes with gigbag (the Edwards one if I can find it)

I'm near Halifax W.Yorks, but I head down to Oxford a fair amount.

Also heading for the chop is a lovely PRS SE Soapbar singlecut in antique violin burst(?) and, er, whatever else I've not played for a year...

email or PM me before I change my mind again...
Cheers
Chipps

These are hard to find boys.....I have 2 now. With an upgrade bumblebee cap, they're little monsters. Think Mick Jones.....

You're right. It's such a fun, punky guitar to play, but with the single pickup and a raucous, biting tone, there's nowhere to hide - probably why I've never played it live - I'm not good enough for that much truth :)

Guitar is still available. Time to stick some new strings on it and then I'll probably change my mind again and keep it :)

Back