Tokai Stash in Sydney Australia

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watto

Reaction score
I went into Pete's Musicians Market Yesterday and found a nice little group of Vintage Tokais for sale,
The following list is in Aust Dollars:

Late 70's Springy strat,Vintage White /Rosewood Fretboard $1195
Late 70's Springy strat,Sunburst /Rosewood Fretboard, All Original ,Absolutely mint as if never been played $1195
Early 80's Silver Star Strat,Black/Maple fretboard ,All original,Obsolutely Mint,$995
Very old SG ,Twin humbuckers,looks to be original,well used but still in great condition,$795
1985 LS-80 with JB pickup in the bridge and all pots changed to Gibson.Great Player with nice tiger stripe $1800.

This shop sells mostly consigned second hand gear in which the seller sets his/her price,Pete then has to add his comission ,If the guitar sits there too long then the seller usually drops the price.It's a great source for some second hand gear.There's also some old Grecos , Fender Japan strats and Ibanez stuff there.

Rock on
Watto

recently paid deposit for a black tf-7 flanger here in Sydney. The pedal cost $110 AUD all up.
[/list]

$1195AUS is about ?495, which is pretty good price for that Sunburst Springy ? if it?s all original I?d buy it, but then I?m not in Australia, & getting it to UK would almost double the price :( . Maybe I'll have to speak nicely to Daizo & ask if he can get me one at a good price from Japan Yahoo auctions :wink: .

Ian.

Back