Tokai LS90Q...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_djd

Reaction score
I'm very interested in buying a LS90Q (they are beautiful!!) but I'm "confused" "undecided" with 3 types of finish.. someone have photos of these ones?

HDC
MBS
MVF

I have to chose one of this 3..

I have a Heritage Dark Cherry LS150, one of the first ones. I tried that finish sight unseen. I wanted to see it directly with my own eyes. It?s a sort of Cherry Sunbust meets Old Sunburst. Yesterday I played this guitar and leve it at home in its stand with sunlight coming into the room it was more reedish, but when I retruned later in trhe afternoon it was a darker sunburst I really love. Very happy with that finish I prefer to plain Cherry Sunburst. I like better Violin Finish however but HDC is very very close and there is very few Tokais with that finish so it makes the guitar rare....

luis,

your description was a little bit too colorful ... I've got a GAS attack when reading this ... I could see all with my inner eyes !!! :cry:

Although I don't have the money, I have to visit togps ... soon ... :wink:

Roger

Dont go near him Tudor,

he is like a drug dealer with all his shiny guitars :)

you will think that just one is enough, before you know it you will have a shed full of tokais and no house.

run for your life, and lock up all your guitar playing children

he is evil.... im telling you

sorry Gotfried, its time the truth were told

declan said:
...he is like a drug dealer with all his shiny guitars :)
you will think that just one is enough, before you know it you will have a shed full of tokais and no house......

He sure is! :D

When he sold me my LS85F in spring, I was already addicted,
I recently had to sell my brand new Ibanez Prestige Rg and
now my Epi Elitist Goldtop to get some additional guitar money for
the big shipment from Japan which will arrive at togps within the next
weeks...it's time for me to get some more Tokai Paulas, yes, yes,
yessss! 8)

Andi

andi-o said:
declan said:
...he is like a drug dealer with all his shiny guitars :)
you will think that just one is enough, before you know it you will have a shed full of tokais and no house......

He sure is! :D

When he sold me my LS85F in spring, I was already addicted,
I recently had to sell my brand new Ibanez Prestige Rg and
now my Epi Elitist Goldtop to get some additional guitar money for
the big shipment from Japan which will arrive at togps within the next
weeks...it's time for me to get some more Tokai Paulas, yes, yes,
yessss! 8)

Andi

I got one of his LS85F too, in lemon drop. And some more wouldn?t bother me.

However, I liked that Elitist you offered, too.

declan - you're so right !!! But what can you do if you're addicted to a HDC Tokai ???

Stay away or shoot it - I cannot stop looking for the pics, and the more I'm looking ... 8)

andi-o, hi,

Gottfried told me that you'll have a date soon together with ACY - I will also pop in obviously ... I'm looking forward to get to know you guys personally!!!

Roger

tudor said:
Gottfried told me that you'll have a date soon together with ACY - I will also pop in obviously ... I'm looking forward to get to know you guys personally!!!

Hey Roger,

no matter who's gonna come to Gottfrieds Tupperware Party,
I am the first in the row, so keep your hands to yourself
and wait until I grabbed my LS150 and some more!!!
:lol:

(I'm mean and evil and weigh 100kg+ :wink: )

Maybe I'll take my Diezel VH4 head to Gottfried, gotta test some of
those P90 planks!

Andi

andi, you sound like a lost case, whats your ebay id, i think someone needs to keep an eye on you so that you dont sell your granny to fund your addiction

No problem, andi, ...

As you and ACY are those who seem to come with loads of Euros - I will look what you're leaving behind ...

Roger

PS. Concerning the weight - I'm in your weight class ... I should mention that and dash your hopes ! 8)

Declan, way too late, sold my granny 20 years ago for my first tube amp and never looked back....:wink:

WOW!!! :eek: :eek: they are all beautifuls!!! I want one of each! (only possible in my dreams!! :cry: )

But.. I think that i'm decided to adquire a LS90Q MBS...

Hi!
****! Only 72kg?s, and about 1.62m tall (small)!

But: "Dangerous"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Let?s make a bottle Party!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

good on ya, "ACY"

Hi ACY,

so you will bring the bottles and we'll drink ... !! :wink:

BTW - good idea - should we also take our stuff with us (Amp and guitar)?

Andi-0 will bring his Diezel, I'll bring my DRRI !!

So let' s rock!! :wink:

Roger

I think i have already choose mine:

LS90Q MBS

Anyone have photos of MBS finish on Tokai's? with quilted top.. or not.. :wink: anything with MBS finish..

Back