TOKAI LS 100 JOE WALSH MODEL FOR SALE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fesserptp22

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130815126371

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice.... always one of my favorites. Wonder if its our Phantom selling it. Here's a little more Joe Walsh to go with it:

img1022largezr0.jpg

JoeWalshautograph.jpg

Nice Marcus, did you ever meet him?

PRICE DROP
DROPPING THE PRICE BY $150
AND ADDING A FREE TOKAI METAL DRIVER
which actually sounds better for Classic Rock IMHO

Phantom

Phantom said:
Nice Marcus, did you ever meet him?

PRICE DROP
DROPPING THE PRICE BY $150
AND ADDING A FREE TOKAI METAL DRIVER
which actually sounds better for Classic Rock IMHO

Phantom

I did meet him.... at a strip club in Austin (Sugars) - we were sitting at the bar solo next to one another. He was kind of incognito - baseball cap, green army coat, etc.... struck up a conversation about football or politics with him and kept thinking he looked familiar..... I told him that a couple times. Then as he was leaving he asked me my name, he picked up the tab on my drinks, asked the bartender for a piece of paper, scribbled something on it and handed it to me. That's my favorite celebrity encounter story and I'm a HUUUGE Joe Walsh fan.

Any takers
dropped the price $250
and a free Tokai metal driver pedal
might entertain other offers
but I believe this guitar is worth it

Big and last price drop.
Starting bid $1500.00 USD

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/130819133842?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

yup worst time to sell
and worst time of year to sell
I may just let it run its course and keep it

There's a bid on this guitar, so she's going. Here's your chance for an awesome Christmas present

Good luck!

The Phantom

You got hosed on price, in my opinion. Only one bidder, and that is sad. That guitar was deserving of quite a bit more, considering what I have seen them go for in the past 6 months.

The market can be quite unkind sometimes.

Selling from Canada is extra hard because our postal rates are crazy next to most countries and that scares off alot of people, add on taxes/duty and you have a very small amount of people who are left interested at all. It sucks large.

Latest posts

Back