The earliest vintage ES models originally didn't have an orange label?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The link says no longer listed. But it looks like it. I saw the auction when it was listed. It was bought from Japan and sent to The US. THe little pic in your link looks like the same pic I have posted here in my thread about my new purchase. And the serial matches. So it must be. If I remember, it said there was no tag.

The link says no longer listed. But it looks like it. I saw the auction when it was listed. It was bought from Japan and sent to The US. THe little pic in your link looks like the same pic I have posted here in my thread about my new purchase. And the serial matches. So it must be. If I remember, it said there was no tag.
I wanted to get it!!
You are lucky!!
Great guitar.

You saw it and didn't buy it? I am lucly. I am also lucky that the guy that bought it, Greg, decided to sell it. I had to pay top dollar and don't mind. You could have had it for like 2200 US. 294,000 yen. What turned you off about it?

You saw it and didn't buy it? I am lucly. I am also lucky that the guy that bought it, Greg, decided to sell it. I had to pay top dollar and don't mind. You could have had it for like 2200 US. 294,000 yen. What turned you off about it?
At the same time, there were other guitar I wanted, so I gave up the bid.

Back