• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD FS 2005 Tokai LS-150 Love Rock with OHSC SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckwild

Reaction score
2005 MIJ Tokai LS-150-solid flame top no laminate. I had the top refinished by Marty Bell in a lemon drop coloring. It's beautiful and plays effortlessly. I've upgraded the pots to CTS with Hovland caps and stock Tokai Gotoh pickups. Neck profile is like a Gibson USA Standard 50's. It's not as fat as a historic 59 and has a nice C shape. Tuners upgraded to Gibson Deluxe Kluson style and has a Gibson Historic truss cover. Weight is almost spot on 9lbs. on my analog postal scale.

$1750 plus shipping

Send all questions and offers to [email protected] or PM me. I respond the fastest via email. please see my ebay profile joebuckwild for reference

Rock!!!!

web_10.jpg

web_2.jpg

web_4.jpg

web_5.jpg

web_6.jpg

web_7.jpg

web_8.jpg

web_9.jpg

LS150_web1.jpg

LS150_web2.jpg

LS150_web3.jpg

tokai.jpg

That is a stunning top, why are you selling her.?
Someone else on the forum is looking for one , i'll see if i can find the post.. :wink:
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=73117#73117

Mick

I'm selling to fund other purchases. I've already PM'd that member and did not get a response. I think he's pretty dead set on the guitar having a cherry burst.

buckwild said:
I've upgraded the pots to CTS with Hovland caps and stock Tokai Gotoh pickups.

I thought all 2005 LS150's had CTS pots fitted as standard with Orange drop caps ? All mine do ?

yes you are correct it did have CTS pots but I added the hovland caps, the orig CTS pots had some noise so I replaced them.

buckwild said:
yes you are correct it did have CTS pots but I added the hovland caps, the orig CTS pots had some noise so I replaced them.

Ah !

I was thinking my pills had kicked in :oops:

i promise you if I had 1750 lying around I would buy it.
that guitar is beautiful.

XEMBLER said:

Thanks dude, This guitar has been sitting online for about a month now. No bites really. The economy here in the U.S. sucks right now.

buckwild said:
XEMBLER said:

Thanks dude, This guitar has been sitting online for about a month now. No bites really. The economy here in the U.S. sucks right now.

yeah, just leave it to those Republicans; happens every time ...........................

MIJvintage said:
yeah, just leave it to those Republicans; happens every time ...........................

This economy here is screwed up for alot more reasons than that. The Democrats won't make it go away. I'm neither afilliation - just fed up and don't care for either of the prospects.

Sorry for the political digression. I'll go sit in the corner now :cry:

Don't worry Marcus the same sh1t is happening here in OZ as well, its like picking the best from a bunch of rotten apples.... :roll:

Mick

PS i'll join you in the corner now.. :-?

Back