Removed

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a comparrison between fake tokai logos and real ones. Somone else mentioned the one scew trc and then blamo :eek: flame war

JJMcG said:
I gave a comparrison between fake tokai logos and real ones. Somone else mentioned the one scew trc and then blamo :eek: flame war

....and the Rickenbacker :-?

It would be kinda funny if it turned out to be a genuine MIK Tokai after all this wouldn't it? :lol: Are we sure it's a fake? I really can't be bothered to go back to page 1 to find out....

CliffsComicWorld said:
SO...... If Gibson holds a copy right to the open headstock in USA... Why is it that new Tokais are sold to the USA buyers and used ones are sold over and over?...... :eek:

Ok I'm completely wrong, there's the proof - a few new Tokais have been sold to US buyers. Obviously they're "grey" imports, and they should not have been sold in the US. It would be interesting to see what would happen if someone needed to claim on the warranty on one of these (yes I know it's very very unlikely!).

Like everything, there's a tipping point - if too many new Tokai LPs get into the US to the point where Gibson is losing sales, then they will take action.

What's your point? The used market is not relevant because it is not policed and even if it was nothing could be enforced and none of the participants have deep enough pockets to be sued, there's just nothing to be gained.

THIS HORSE DIED ABOUT A WEEK AGO...LET THE POOR ******* REST WILL YA...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back