NGD - 81 Greco EGF59-70? Transitional Mint Collection

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with everybody else UDO & MIJ ....I have had so much hassle selling guitars on the bay for little or no return ,I have lost money on a few and luckly have broke even on a few :x
Buyers are getting great MIJ guitars at insane sale prices IMHO! But there is no other outlet to sell them and get such wide audience....

Then there is the fees for e-bay, paypal. I hate selling any of my guitars but ifi do,I would like to break even OR make a little profit for a couple of sets of guitars strings ,coffee,food, :D

Hey UDO How you doing,I will drop you an e-mailbook soon :D ,I thought you were stopping buying any more MIJ guitars ,call me an MIJ slut and addict ,you ve got more than me now...heh ha he...

I saw that grandy if i remember ,flame top ,ls-60 No!!!
Interesting i thought they only made grandys later on in the mid 80s (84,85) when tokai went bust....they made them the same except some of the bodies were not made from mahogany ..made from basswood or simular....

MOJO HOBO

Hey man! Haha yeah I am a guitar slut for sure...I am now selling off a few. Just listed my sweet minty Edwards Black Beauty with the P90's...sell a few more too. Oh it might be that date range man. Yeah it is a 2 piece center seam back and flame top. Looks like it was mahogany to me from the pics...man I hope it was mahogany! :x Keep in touch honey bunny! LOL

I had to open a dispute on the buyer...no payment. He then FINALLY sends me an email this morning claiming he sent me an email 2 days ago telling me to send a second chance offer to the other bidder. No such email in my inbox. What a complete joker...Rich, did you talk him out of it? :(

Udonitron said:
I had to open a dispute on the buyer...no payment. He then FINALLY sends me an email this morning claiming he sent me an email 2 days ago telling me to send a second chance offer to the other bidder. No such email in my inbox. What a complete joker...Rich, did you talk him out of it? :(

wow, that's pretty ******* lame dude but NO, I would never do such a thing.

here is what the buyer last said to me.
"Thanks again and happy hunting. I bet that Greco is a really good one."

If you really do find the need to ask such ******* questions in the future, you may want to consider a PM .............

Easy Rich..I meant no harm in asking you. I was just going off the last thing you said about talking to him and not saying anything more to him about it being a 91 and not an 81. Sorry if I offended you sweet pea :D I honestly didn't think it was a harmful question to ask publicly as it ultimately is Jon's choice to make, not yours thus I was just curious & not pi55ed. Sorry man

I don't have any interest, or concern with your sales, or anyone else?s, past, present, or future .........

your business is between you & another party ... you should ask them, not me :wink: and leave me the **** out of it ...........

leave your paranoia & your suspicions at the place where you log in, and don?t bring them here ??? K ?

Rich...you are the one who initially mentioned his name & your knowing him, exposing who bought it and his collection etc. Anyway, let it go now lol. I apologized and you got your point across the 1st time. No need to have the last say. It is all good honey bunny, OK? <3 :lol:

Back