• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NES 120 for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbarnard

Reaction score
Details and pictures here:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=391045

As noted in the ad, I won't ship outside of CONUS (sorry, too many hassles involved).

That link is no use unless you're a member. And anyone who is a member would presumably have seen it anyway. Whatever it is....

:eek:

Mike

Okay it took me a long time to decide to do this but up for sale is my Tokai NES 120 nitro finished 335 type guitar. Just a great, great guitar but I'm not playing it since I got the Gibby 339. Comes with a TKL case (did NOT come originally with a Tokai case). Natural finish with lots of flame and figuring. Plays great. In excellent condition. Has a little tarnish on bridge pup, and stop tail but would probably clean up pretty easily. Neck is a reasonably chunky 59 type, not slim but not a "fatneck" either. I DID change the strap buttons to larger PRS style buttons but I'm pretty certain I still have the old ones available. Looking to get $1150 shipped and paypal'd for this. For comparison, there is a NON-nitro new one on Ebay right now for almost a grand PLUS $140 shipping. Also that one doesn't have any figuring in the wood.

I'll only ship to CONUS on this (sorry).

Pics below:
DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0050.jpg

DSCN0051.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

nes4.jpg

nes.jpg

[/img]

voyager said:
and remind me when the time comes, to refuse to ship outside of the mainland UK.

That is totally your privilege as it is mine to restrict to CONUS. I've had some bad experiences shipping outside of the U.S. (to Canada in fact) where I had to basically send a bunch of emails back and forth to someone for weeks to get them to pay the customs charges that they had agreed to pay because FedEx couldn't get in touch with them. When shipping FedEx or UPS, the charges revert to the SELLER if not handled by the buyer.

If you are interested and I can be assured that I won't have an issue with respect to customs charges, I'd be happy to consider shipping to you in the UK.

stratman323 said:
That link is no use unless you're a member. And anyone who is a member would presumably have seen it anyway. Whatever it is....

:eek:

Mike

Okay, happy now? :D

bbarnard said:
voyager said:
and remind me when the time comes, to refuse to ship outside of the mainland UK.

That is totally your privilege as it is mine to restrict to CONUS. I've had some bad experiences shipping outside of the U.S. (to Canada in fact) where I had to basically send a bunch of emails back and forth to someone for weeks to get them to pay the customs charges that they had agreed to pay because FedEx couldn't get in touch with them. When shipping FedEx or UPS, the charges revert to the SELLER if not handled by the buyer.

If you are interested and I can be assured that I won't have an issue with respect to customs charges, I'd be happy to consider shipping to you in the UK.

Check your PM

marcusnieman said:
bbarnard said:
voyager said:

Check your PM

Checked. Email sent.

bbarnard, Just to say I totally understand your stance on International dealings. Everyone wants something posted the cheapest way possible, and then are the first to complain when there is a problem.

I've made some very good deals with some very nice people all over the world, but on the flip-side had a few 'issues' as well :wink:

Back