LS90Q

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johny642000

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokai-LS90Q-Electric-Guitar-Oak-Case-2nd-Hand-/270786031369?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3f0c1aef09

I've got one of these in sea foam green - fantastic guitar in every respect...

Just bringing it to the forum's attention as Richtone have just reduced it by ?50 to ?449 - that's a really great price including case as well!

Highly recommended - someone's going to get themselves a bargain...

John.

Yes, sea foam green...bought it early 2006 as 2004 NOS...wouldn't necessarily have chosen that colour but it was a bargain at ?399...

MyGuitars001.jpg

Wow.. never seen one like that. Can't tell from the photo but is it a solid color or is it translucent with the grain showing through?

Hi Marcus,

It's a maple quilt veneer over the maple cap so you can't really see much...when I first took it out of the carton I did think WTF but...being red/green colour blind I get along with it just fine...

Also, as I've said before in other threads, it really is my go-to guitar as it's such a great player...I love my Premium series Love Rocks but there's just something about this funny old green guitar that feels just so right when it's in your hands...I'd never sell of trade it...

Just goes to show what great guitars even the base MIJ models are...

By the way, I've got a new rug - one of my Iranian customers bought it over to London from Tehran last year - I keep meaning to buy a new guitar so I can shoot it on the new rug - hand-made Persian...maybe a hand-made Bacchuis would look good on it...

All the best,

John.

Johny642000 said:
By the way, I've got a new rug - one of my Iranian customers bought it over to London from Tehran last year - I keep meaning to buy a new guitar so I can shoot it on the new rug - hand-made Persian...maybe a hand-made Bacchuis would look good on it...

All the best,

John.

Nice!! They make fabulous rugs in Iran and Pakistan.... the industry still exists even amidst the turmoil but the quality isn't what it was.

Noticed on the headstock of the green Love Rock, the logo looks a bit different.... or is that just the lighting.

The logo is just down to bad photography with a cheap camera - it's definitely the same as the ES130 and my other Love Rocks...

No new guitar but here's the rug I was given...hopefully my customer will bring me another one when he comes to London later this year...

IMG00197-20110422-0754.jpg

Very nice... panel designs like that are very cool and unique to the regions that they are made. Be sure to rotate the rug every month or so to even out foot wear.

Back