LS150 Quality Control

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guitarslinger said:
The guitar came from us actually and we are in the process of sorting the customer out as far as my colleague has told me today.

I personally inspected and set the guitar up for dispatch and didn't spot either of these. Frankly not sure i'd ever pick up on the binding one as a red flag to be fair!

In some ways i'd quite like to get the guitar back to check out the other again as it didn't jump out at me. Wonder if it catches the light better at certain angles...

Or it could just be i'm getting old and need to buy some big specs! :wink:

We can get through a lot of guitars in a day, but still, we're pretty good at spotting stuff. Pretty sure I even recommended that top over the other one which has a "beauty spot" in it.

Anyway, the customer will decide and we'll sort as usual.

That is A1 customer service - you're a credit to the trade!

looktoyourorb said:
guitarslinger said:
The guitar came from us actually and we are in the process of sorting the customer out as far as my colleague has told me today.

I personally inspected and set the guitar up for dispatch and didn't spot either of these. Frankly not sure i'd ever pick up on the binding one as a red flag to be fair!

In some ways i'd quite like to get the guitar back to check out the other again as it didn't jump out at me. Wonder if it catches the light better at certain angles...

We can get through a lot of guitars in a day, but still, we're pretty good at spotting stuff. Pretty sure I even recommended that top over the other one which has a "beauty spot" in it.

That is A1 customer service - you're a credit to the trade!

+ 1

guitarslinger said:

Decided to keep the guitar - Richard (above) had done one of the best set ups I have ever had from any shop and believe me I have bought a few guitars in my time and it is refreshing for a dealer to actually take the time to set the guitar up prior to shipping.

Its plays superbly and I actually find it very difficult to put down.

Thanks again for the excellent service.

Back