LS 80 Reborn Old

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Rod

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7334743168&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 :eek: :eek:

Here we go again.... 8)

I was bidding on that. Hopefully wont need to after tomorrow. Think it might go for a bit more than what it's worth though

Beautiful guitar, the fretboard is so dark it looks like ebony, also interesting that the frets of a LS 80 Reborn already had binding, the tailpiece was aluminium and the finish was nitro lacquer. The only things I wouldn't like are the black pickups (nickel covers on a cherry sunburst look better in my opinion) and the weight. :wink: I also wonder if the capacitors are original, but that isn't very important, because I would use smaller values anyhow.

Hmmm ... how can one bid himself up? When you look at the bid history on the LS80 reborn there's one bidder holding the first three bids :eek: Did I miss anything???

Its nothing sinister. All he has done is place 3 bids trying to find/reach the reserve, and as the reserve has not been reached yet, it shows the different amounts. If there is no reserve, or once reserve is reached, you cannot bid against yourself. Also, sometimes people bid twice to try to put other bidders off, it makes others think he is really serious and wants the item at any cost !!

Latest posts

Back