Let the healing begin!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rafael, since you are located in Ill., I imagine your imported Tokai went through US Customs at O'Hare.
This is where my guitars from Japan are coming through, and I get pegged for duty, 9 of 10 times.

I can only guess that other points of entry (Customs locations) may not charge duty on guitars, as many here have stated they pay no duty for imported guitars.

The folks at O'Hare Customs obviously suck a BIG one..............

Poor Hishashi ... I feel with you. I don't know you .. even we're competitors.
I do thank God and I'm praying, that never ever, this strange Chico guy may go in contact with me, to buy any nice Tokai Lady from me...
Sorry, couldn't resist ...

Obviously this forum MUST be the most tolerating one. I am still in.

togps is from Germany what hisashi is from Japan.

I got quite a few from both, and every single Tokai was as agreed. Altough I have to say that hisashi's pricing is just slightly better then togp's, at the bottom line.

But that's of course because hisashi will NOT pay customs inside the EU (I do) and he will also NOT pay for the VAT (I do) and he will NOT pay for the shipment (I do).

But that's it.
Rup

Might I suggest that we all let this thread die and move onto something else? The issues here have been done to death, & Chico has changed the title of the thread, as requested, so let's move on and discuss anything else we have to say on a different thread.

Mike

Speaking of God(and by the way God is in favor of total forgivness), I think God likes guitars. I say this because, did you know, BB king played a show at the Vatican years ago, in front of the late grate Pope John Paul. After the show, BB King gave Pope John Paul an autographed Lucille guitar. People close to the Pope said that he frequently played the guitar in private!!! And that he really enjoyed his Gibson... True story! :D

I bet he would have liked a Tokai better.... :D

Back