Just got a LS-320

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should look at Tunafreak's offer he is a nice folk, and so is the other forum member who sold him the 320 with the extra bridge...

As fas as I know all LS-320 should have an aluminium taipieces from stock.These Gotoh tailpieces are cheap and we?re talking the pride and joy of all Tokais. Are you telling they are not stock on these days?

the ls320 sounded very good with a metro jtm50 with marstan trannies and old tubes. I got compliments for the sound. there will be some finished songs later. here's an unfinished song. the ls320 is used on the solo in the middle of the song:

http://www.snotpope.com/downloads/prostitutes/TheProstitutes_01_CarolAnn.mp3

BTW I plan to change the bridge or the saddles on my ls320. I want brass saddles. but the saddles that fits the newer tokais dont fint this guitar because the posts are smaller on the ls320. so the new bridge I tried had to big holes and was loose. can anybody recommend one that will fit this guitar?

Roe said:
the saddles that fits the newer tokais dont fint this guitar because the posts are smaller on the ls320

:eek: More details on this issue, please. A LS320 bridge won't fit in LS380?

Back