• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Introduction + WTB: LP/SG (tokai, edwards, greco, burny etc)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pott

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new on these forums, so let me introduce myself first... I'm Pierre, living in Edinburgh. I have roughly ?500 to spend on a nice-ish Les Paul or SG. I had this summer a Tokai LS85 (which are unfortunately out of my budget :() which was INCREDIBLE and that I miss (was just for the summer, it's a friend's) and so I sold off a bunch of things for that nice set neck of my dreams.

I have plenty of references everywhere (ebay: pierreemmanuel, Seymour Duncan forums, HC forums, Ultimate Guitar forums..) but still, feel free to ask me anything!

I'm looking for an SG/LP of brands Edwards, Burny, Greco, Tokai etc... LS75 if they're found in this budget bracket would be perfect...Mostly I'm looking for a guitar that sounds nice. I'm not too fussy on pickups if the guitar sounds great unplugged.

This is a risky investment (poor indebted student) but I've been through some rough times lately and really want to treat myself with something nice. I don't have much of a budget but it should be enough for something decent I hope! Thanks guys!

Back