I have a question about the frequently asked questions (lol)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Tokai make a better website?

• Yes. Of course... You should do it Epoch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh... Doesn't really matter... You can't buy the guitars online there anyway...

• No, I like n00b html based websites that look like they're from geocities.

• Total voters

Epoch

Reaction score
I was reading the question about the sales timeline, and I came across this:

"April 2001 Talbo guitars available in the US by direct order through the Tokai Guitar Registry."

I live in the US! I KNOW WHERE TGR IS! So does this mean I can buy talbos from here? The Blazing Fire I want happens to be of the Talbo shape... How can I go about this? Is it still possible?

I dunna if that sounds stupid or not, but it sounded like an opportunity to me. While I couldnt find where to do so on the normal site, I did what every normal webster with a question does... ASK THE FORUMS...

Thanks for all your help

-Epoch

You can no longer get Talbo's through me. Hopefully Tokai will be at summer NAMM and I can get some info on US and other sales.

I don't see them on the Summer NAMM line up. In fact I don't recall ever seeing them at a NAMM show.

I wonder why? Their guitars are fantastic. I got to see one yesterday. I think it was a love rocks. I gotta wait a lil while for my Blazing Fire... OOOOOH! Can't Wait!

If anyone wants to know how to get their guitar imported, feel free to ask now. I've met almost every store in Japan over the past few days, and I can tell you which ones speak English...

-Epoch

Latest posts

Back