Help! I need Help to Identify this Tokai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCH

Reaction score
Hello All
Could you please help to identify this hollow body Tokai. I cant find a serial number but i know it was purchased early 2000's. Any help would be great. It needs a little love and has been well played but sounds great. Here's the Google link to photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/mS1AQQG79c7jtXae8
CheersPXL_20240411_203556043.MP.jpgPXL_20240411_203617362.MP.jpg

It’s Korean. Closed “a” and no serial number.

No Made In Korea stamp on the back of the headstock.

1995-2000 ES60 BB I would say.

So is this a similar thing to a mexican fender vs an American fender. The korean is still a Tokai but not a top of the line guitar? Or is this just a fake? Is this worth anything? i am trying to decide whether to refurbish it or donate it to a local "school of rock" style kids program Thank for your help.

So is this a similar thing to a mexican fender vs an American fender. The korean is still a Tokai but not a top of the line guitar? Or is this just a fake? Is this worth anything? i am trying to decide whether to refurbish it or donate it to a local "school of rock" style kids program Thank for your help.
Surely if you have the guitar you either like it or you don't? If you enjoy playing it keep it, if you don't pass it on.

Latest posts

Back