Greco nut material, mint collection?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWOBHM

Reaction score
Anyone know what kind of nut material is used on mint collection guitars like EG59-50-120. Thanks fo any info :)

Yeah, that helps, I was kinda curious. Just wondering if a lower model number would be plastic or if higher up would be bone?

hi
i got 3 egc mint serie ....serial 2 xxxx and the all have bone nut ,,, i am sure the are egc 500 ,,, i think they have left over super real neck ... very very big necks on them
all the best
otto :D :D

All my Mint Collection models have a bone nut. The 1982 catalog shows bone nut as the factory spec even if its an EG59-45 lower end model. I have a pair of 1982 models and a pair of 1984 models. Most of the others I've owned had bone nuts. One notable exception is the JS models which came with a brass nut as per John Sykes' original.

muccax said:
hi
i got 3 egc mint serie ....serial 2 xxxx and the all have bone nut ,,, i am sure the are egc 500 ,,, i think they have left over super real neck ... very very big necks on them
all the best
otto :D :D
Hi Otto, Yeah, I got an 82' EG59-70. I believe from JohnA. I like the fat neck, might have to find another!! :D

Latest posts

Back