Getting a Tokai LS80F

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuiltTop

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been thinking of getting a humbucking guitar but don't really want to spend too much on a high-end model. I might be freeing up some cash for use, and wife said to go ahead and get myself another guitar.

I am currently working in Singapore, so to buy something in the range of USD2,000 would have cost me close to 4 grands here and I don't really want to spend that kind of money. I only got two high-end guitars, namely the McInturff Forum guitar and my Grosh Retro Classic.

I've been eyeing the Tokai Love Rock LS80F (Just increased the price, so it's LS80F now) for quite awhile. Heard abt. the company amazing ability to replicate vintage Les Paul. This will set me back around SGD1,500.00 if I have it shipped directly from Japan.

What do you guys think? Any recent buyer of this model? I just need a nice humbucker guitar to compliment the two single-coil guitars I am using. Of course, to play Peter Green's songs a Burst is definitely a must.

Give me your opinion. I really don't want to spend too much on this purchase. I was initially interested in the PRS Santana SE model but figured a little bit more I can get a nice Les Paul Replica.

If I want to get a real Gibson, then I would rather save up for a Historic line.

Give me your thoughts guys. :p

Latest posts

Back