Gerry Jablonski & The Electric Band, UK Tour

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mole Man

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Gerry Jablonski (Polish extraction but hails from Aberdeen) is a superb guitar player in the Pat Travers/Gary Moore style of full-on heavy riffing and Bluesy solos. He also is a great showman to boot in the way of Robin Bibi & Del Bromham (STRAY) - always moving around the stage on order to generate excitement.

Saw this band at my local Blues Club one Sunday in February earlier this year, I was not really expecting anything much, verdict: absolutely full-on rocking, original heavy Blues/Rock!! - Simply one of the very best live bands I've seen in the last year bar none...

Upcoming UK Shows:

16 Jun 2010 20:00
BULLS HEAD BARNES, GB
17 Jun 2010 20:00
BEAVERWOOD CLUB KENT, GB
18 Jun 2010 20:30
CLUB RIGA SOUTHEND, GB
19 Jun 2010 21:00
Hop Pole Aylesbury, Buckingham, UNITED KINGDOM
20 Jun 2010 20:00
THE BUZZ CLUB BARNET, GB
26 Jun 2010 20:00
THE VILLAGE HALL NEW DEER, GB
9 Jul 2010 20:00
ROCKERS GLASGOW, GB
7 Aug 2010 20:00
JAMHOUSE EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/thegerryjablonski#ixzz0r2CRNXlB

Blues Promoter Pete Feenstra's blurb:

Take a break from the football and get back to some cracking Rock/Blues with Gerry Jablonski & The Electric band, Scotland?s premier Rock/Blues outfit. Doors 7.30pm show 8.45pm ? Tickets ?8adv / ?10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6D-dDiUsd0&feature=related

Scintillating Rock/Blues from Scotland?s premier live band. Packing killer riffs and striking solos, Jablonski and co have crafted a rocking debut CD that pushes all the right buttons. Stars at last years Colne International blues Festival Jablonski and his explosive band redefine rock blues on their own terms.

Gerry Jablonski & The Electric Band is the hardest working electrifying blues rock outfit on the boards. Gerry is master guitarist with the well honed stagecraft of a seasoned performer. Blending blues roots with the influences of Classic Rock Gerry and the boys make this a blistering powerhouse of a British Blues band.

The Band is Gerry Jablonski (Guitar and vocals), Dave Innes (Drums and b/vocal), Peter Narojczyk (Harmonica), Grigor Leslie (Bass and b/vocal).

You may not know them yet, but they GJEB just made Rock/Blues dangerous again!

My review of their Tropic at Ruislip gig:

Just a few lines to say that I really enjoyed seeing the amazing Gerry Jablonski last Sunday at The Tropic. From a quiet, pretty unassuming start, Gerry and his band proceeded to rock the socks off everyone present with some great original Blues/Rock songs, guitar playing and showmanship. Superb harp playing also from Peter Narojczyk, and rock solid foundation from expert rhythm section of Gregor Leslie (bass) and ex-Robin Bibi Band drummer, Dave Innes. I must admit that I had never heard of Gerry Jablonski before that night but I want to say that they really played the club gig as if it were a stadium show. I would definitely see them again, no question! Darren Wisdom

These guys have a rocking new debut CD "Black Rain" and are really playing right out of their socks to make an impression and are going to be a big draw on the club circuit very soon... (they are already making headway on the major UK Blues/Rock Festivals, e.g. Colne, etc).

Best regards,
Darren

Back