• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai Firebird FB-60L Lefty!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WestBerliner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

so after 2 years of owning this guitar, i've realized that i really don't play it at all, despite it sounding great. I can't bond with it, and feel bad that it's sitting there when someone could be playing it.

I am looking to get $600 + whatever shipping comes to for it. I'm up in Canada, and would like to keep it on this continent, but i suppose if you're willing to pay to ship it over to somewhere far away, then it's yours :)

from what i know, it's made in China, or at least assembled there. it's well made, a little bit neck heavy, but not ridiculously so.

one thing that seems to have stopped working properly is the 3 way toggle. it crapped out after the first 2 weeks of having it... no idea why. anyway, i haven't bothered to try and fix it. the issue with it is that when you switch it to the treble circuit, it doesn't work. it's probably a very easy fix, but i didn't touch it, because i didn't want to make it worse.
also it has two dents that are shown in the pics below. dunlop pick there for scale :) i have no idea how they got there to be honest. this guitar has never left my house. ah well.

it comes with a gig bag, and i'll pack it extremely well. it'l have to be shipped in one piece, as it's a set neck obviously.

From what I see, Tokai doesn't make a Firebird anymore, so these are probably a little rare. i paid over $800 + shipping for it 2 years ago.

here's a few pics for now. just camera phone stuff. i can post more if you're interested though :)

i just want someone to have this guitar that enjoys it.

also, i realize i'm new, but i frequent Offsetguitars.com (as BlixaFan) and you can ask people about me there in case you want to. i'm also willing to send you a link to my ebay profile to check my feedback there.

i guess that's it!

20785mq.jpg

n2bcqw.jpg

1ysgly.jpg

Back