• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale : Goldstar TST40, Black, Maple Neck

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fury_dice

Reaction score
Wanting to sell my black, m/n TST40 as I'd really like a Sunburst/Cream '50 and can't justify both! Condition is pretty good for the year (guessing '84) and it still has the '40' sticker on the neck heel. A few small dings and scratches, but no major fret-wear or gouges. Only real problem is damage to the scratchplate near the truss-rod screw but I have a new US three-ply scratchplate that can be part of the deal if you want. Saddles are stamped 'Tokai', pickups are ceramic bar maget types and tuners are the cheaper sealed versions, not the Kluson types. Other than that, I don't see any major differences in materials or quality from the solid colour TST50's. I have the trem arm (somewhere :oops: ) but there's no case.

black_goldstar-1.jpg

PM me if interested and I can sort out some better pics. Open to sensible offers.

Last attempt before it heads off to Fleabay. Would rather sell to someone on here...

(Need to sell as have had an ebay-related incident involving a G&L ASAT :oops: and am running out of room)

Back