• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: Boss PW-2, Boss SD-1 and BBE Sonic Stomp

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinfan

Reaction score
I've still got a few pedals left from my recent clear out. All prices include postage within the UK, and they can be tried out/collected in Manchester if you'd prefer (and I'll knock off the postage costs of course!). Both Boss pedals are in 'as new' condition and come with all their original packaging/manuals etc. Drop me a PM if you're interested in anything, and here's the details:

Boss PW-2 Power Driver - Overdrive/distortion pedal designed to sound like a 4x12 stack. Can be set up to be 'fuzz like' on certain settings if required. Quite rare and collectible now as they were only made for a very short time. ?40.

Boss SD-1 Overdrive (modded) - modified by Twisted Transistor Effects to Keeley-type specs. Loads of gain! ?50.

BBE Sonic Stomp - bought used and has no box plus cosmetic scuffs on the top. Works perfectly though! ?45.

Pedals.jpg

Back