Canadian Fake/Bootleg Tokai's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah Mike..like I said...to date the only person who knew was Mick and that's coz he asked me to take a look at a thread and I noticed that it was a brawl that had carried on for far too long.
Any of you are free to do the same with any thread that you have doubts about.
I promise to be gentle :)
This is the 13th site that i moderate and complaints have been minimal :p
And I usually delete those anyways <---------see...tongue in cheek :p
oh and as for:
At that rate, I was worried that you'd be banning criticism of Gary Moore next.
i'll just edit you anti Gary Moore posts to say that you've changed your mind and you want to play JUST like him...muhahahahaha

First part - point taken. 8)

Second part - if you do, I'll find my way to Toowoomba, & I'll chuck your LR into the nearest cess pit. :wink:

Ozeshin :-?

The reason I don't post on here anymore. Kicking off because John Frusciante "is a junky" and the fact that other people could actually like him. Not cool.

Cheers lads,

Deadman (creator of the biggest single thread on the Tokai forum)

Deadman, are you saying that you don't post anymore because Ozeshin doesn't like Frusciante..??If so, Ozeshin despises drugs, and it is definitely ok by me to call Frusciante a junky because he was..{it nearly killed him} When you have 1000's of people discussing the same topics there is always going to be a conflict of opinions, thats why its called a forum.. :eek:

Mick

Deadman said:
Ozeshin :-?

The reason I don't post on here anymore. Kicking off because John Frusciante "is a junky" and the fact that other people could actually like him. Not cool.

Cheers lads,

Deadman (creator of the biggest single thread on the Tokai forum)

I didn't agree with Oze either, specially as he is/was a Kiss fan - Kiss weren't exactly drug free! So I challenged him, & it's become a running joke between us. If he had made a big issue out of it, it would have upset me. But he didn't - he accepted my views, just as I accept his.

This forum is big enough for lots of people with different views to get along, and discuss stuff. It seems a shame to let one person you don't really like spoil it for you. If you don't like him - fine. Avoid him. I'm sure he feels the same about some members- maybe even me! But don't let it stop you posting.

8)

Well said Mike...
See Deadman...I had my say about Fruciante and that was it.
Now the only time it ever gets mentioned is to get a rise out of Mike...the same way he'll post something derogatory about Gary Moore...knowing full well that I'll be reading it...as he says...it's become a running gag between us.
Whether guitarist A) is liked better than guitarist B) comes down to personal taste and personal opinion.
I can smack Mike around the head with a stack of Gary Moore Tablature and it STILL won't make him like the bugger any better.
Mike can crow about how "clean" JF is these days and yet I STILL think he plays like he has a fistful of thumbs.
:p

Actually, I couldn't really give a toss about Frusciante. He's not bad, but that's as far as it goes. It was the hypocrisy I objected to.

:wink:

**edited due to poster's stupidity and ignorance**
Post crap like that again and I'll delete the posts...last warning..!!!

Oze

what do you think of this one guys?

http://www.guitariste.com/forums/achat-vente-echange,vend-tokai-type-es-gaucher,336689.html

reminds me the fake canadian Tokai from the good old days, no?

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if mine's a fake or not. I'll upload some pictures soon if not but I'm slightly confused because it says 'Made in Korea' on the back (not make) and has no serial number at all (probably a bad sign). I bought it second hand when I was about 13 so I have no idea what model it is or how old it is, But its a cream-coloured SG shape with 3 humbuckers. Also I live nowhere near Canada.
cheers

Hi mate, it sounds like a Korean Tokai, there were a couple of years where there were no serial numbers on the Korean models, just to confuse the issue a bit...Post some pics and we'll take it from there.

Mick

Latest posts

Back