Bacchus BST 64

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIJvintage said:
So, I have no secret, I like the Alnico Specials & the Yutas suck, IMO .............. but again, pickups are a subjective item ..........

They are indeed, and your views are appreciated. But I still would like to know whether other SP bridge pickups are as over-wound as mine is.

Perhaps I should buy you a multi-meter for Christmas?

:lol:

btmish said:
I thought you explained it very well. I think I can figure out pretty easily through your pictures if I have Yuta's or Bacchus pick-ups. I am still interested in how they measure over against each other though for, as I think I have told you before, I always though my SRV's Pickups "sounded" hotter that the bst-62, which would go against the conventional wisdom regarding the comparison. Of course, it could be that they wound the SRV's hotter too, just because it is a SRV. Hmm. One of these days I will get around to measuring em. First I got to play that Tele though. :)

B, did you get the BTT-69 yet?

What is it like? ............... how does it compare to the MIJ 52-95?

MIJvintage said:
Mike, here is my original post in the thread.
"AFA the pups are concerned, yes, it's all about individual taste; I have played both the earlier Alnico SP models (flat pole tops) & the later YUTAs (beveled poles) and I much prefer the Alnico SPs.

hope you enjoy your Bacchus ...................."

Just like New Kids On The Block, you should have stayed retired. Then you can have more time to improve the world & ebay by weighing guitars and making up charts with your findings.

Ozeshin said:
Couldn't give a stinky rat's arse whether he's back or not..all I know is if he causes sh!t under ANY profile...that profile will be deleted..and the next...and the next.
The same goes for anyone at this site.
To date...we've all gotten along pretty damned well...differing musical tastes and opinions have fueled some heated discussions...but being a pr!ck just for the sake of it won't be tolerated...nuff said.

Nani, you OBVIOUSLY haven't gotten it yet ................

Members don't want you here because you consistantly demonstrate that you have nothing better to do than to stir the pot & to make an *** of yourself so, why don't you go fu@k yourself :wink:

Yes, wait for your whinging pommy ******* "friend" to ride in on his whinging pommy ******* horse and get it sorted for you.

Wouldn't you be better off finding a TRULY anal-retentive hobby that would really suit your personality, like collecting stamps or winding watches? Because you don't seem to be getting the warm welcome among guitarists that I'm sure you imagine your expertise should command.

Please stop making guys who like Tokai guitars look like such cocksmokers, ok?

Nani, you are one sick fu@k; you come up with a member name that mimicks mine, AFTER you get your dumda** kicked off of here for being the prick that you are, you have your location listed as Satan Paul, and you have nothing better to do than to act like the stalker that you are, all in a virtual space.

You and stalkers like yourself are some real sick fu@ks; you have a real problem ..........................

I'm not stalking you, in fact quite the opposite, I'm just reminding you to keep your promise to stay retired and feck off back to your digital scales and action figurines.

Stay retired, unlike the Spice Girls, The McRib, etc.

Nani, you obviously have some severe issues, and the Tokai Forum is not the place for nut job stalkers like yourself .............

Remember this thread Nani http://tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=11607&sid=21f51b4451fcf8564d37cd7e3f178882 ???

I saw quite a bit of support there, for another member, & that member isn't you :wink:

Hey Rich, don't feed the trolls, its quite obvious this brain dead f%&#wit has nothing better to do than cause sh1t. He has now become comedy relief, {pretty poor even at that} and doesn't deserve the right of reply. The internet breeds gutless hero's like this clown and i guarantee this spineless ******* wouldn't have the balls to say the same crap to any of us in person. Don't let this useless peace of sh1t get his jollies off by giving him any form of reply, we all know what a total waste of space this clown is so lets leave it at that and it WILL be sorted. It just amuses me that just when you think you've seen or heard every f%@#ing idiot around another one jumps up to wear the crown......

Mick

MIJvintage said:
Nani, you OBVIOUSLY haven't gotten it yet ................

Members don't want you here because you consistantly demonstrate that you have nothing better to do than to stir the pot & to make an *** of yourself so, why don't you go fu@k yourself :wink:

I don't share you mind MIJvintage!
May I ask you to reduce your emotion...!

Togps, you may like this kind of crap but you will get no support from anyone else here. This clown has caused nothing but trouble since he crawled out from under his rock, i guarantee you wouldn't put up with his rubbish either. It takes all kinds to make a successful and informative forum and this Nani idiot has contributed NOTHING and Richard has contributed plenty. It is fine to disagree with what someone has to say and totally wrong to encourage this kind of nonsense, maybe you would be better off saying nothing instead of jumping on a sinking ship.....no offense intended.

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
....maybe you would be better off saying nothing instead of jumping on a sinking ship.....no offense intended.
Mick
Huh?? Do me a favor .... - and let me decide by myself, when I do like to post or not.
Ok??

Reminding Australians that their forefathers were convicts and whores is not racist, it is historical.

Australians are not a race, either.

MIJvintage said:
you have your location listed as Satan Paul

So you play guitar but you are afraid of Satan?

Maybe it really is time to go back to teaching ebay classes!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are a funny fellow, i would rather associate with "convicts and whores" than lower myself to your standards.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Have a little more respect for the dead you F&%*$#g arsehole, you have fully disgraced yourself now mate and i'll look you up when you tour down under MMFWC

Mick

Golfredo,

You may not share my mind but then again, it is not you that is being targeted here, rather stalked, is it?
No, you are not.
Sure, it?s easy for you to sit there and support a virtual stalker, a terrorist, after all that?s what Nani is here.
He isn?t contributing anything, of value, is he?
He only seems intent on causing trouble here.
Seems at least maybe you believe that he contributing something here, no?

Well here, let?s turn the tables.
Let?s say there is some nut TF member that has constantly demonstrated they have nothing better to do than to antagonize you here.
They get kicked off, because of their own idiocity, and then you breathe small sigh of relief.
When they return, they start their same old ****, again, attacking you.
They have a member name of togpswhinger, and have their location listed as Bavaria, Germany FU, all in some strange effort to appease their own sick & twisted motives.
OK Golfredo, how do you like your forum now, with your own personal virtual stalker, fun, huh?
OK Golfredo, enjoy your hassles but you know the one difference?
I won?t ask you to lower your level of emotion, or anything else, when your virtual stalker is doing the demented things he does to you here, because it is none of my business.

I bet you are the same type of person that would sit by and watch someone being raped, and enjoy it, like some wrestling match ????..

Thanks for the support :roll: ........................

You'd be surprised at the private messages filling my inbox calling you a wanker, MIJguitarweigher!

Latest posts

Back