82 Love Rock LS 60

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - you've seen a lot more of them than I have but there is an early 80s catolgue that lists LS100 as a flame top. Looking again though - LS100 is laminate and anything over LS100 has a solid tops and one piece back.

that pic is not an LS-60...

what I said was I only buy the LS-150's and LS-200's after 1983, asI know these will be solid flametop and fret binding and 1 piece back with best wood, the variation in the lower models from 1983 is much larger than pre 83, and I like to keep things simple..

villager said:
that pic is not an LS-60...

what I said was I only buy the LS-150's and LS-200's after 1983, asI know these will be solid flametop and fret binding and 1 piece back with best wood, the variation in the lower models from 1983 is much larger than pre 83, and I like to keep things simple..

Thought we agreed on that the colour and the condition on the finish is most important when we buy guitars :D As simple as it can get :wink:

the pic i posted was just te question i wanted to know how do they called that type of finnish because its my fave and i'm looking for a lp with a color like that.

Latest posts

Back