• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Paisley Breezysound

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Breezy but:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Fender-Telecaster-TL69-PAISLEY-Crafted-in-Japan_W0QQitemZ130256510102QQihZ003QQcategoryZ38083QQcmdZViewItem

Marcus - Thanks for the link. I already have a MIJ Fender Paisley Tele and it is a nice guitar in every respect. I would like to get the Breezysound primarily because the paisley matches the 68 Paisley Tele a little more closely. I imagine everything else about the Tokai is pretty close to the MIJ Fender functionally, just small differences here and there. You know how you sometimes get an itch for a certain guitar? Well, the Paisley Breezysound is my current itch and I was hoping some other member has gotten an itch for something else. Richard

theres a guy selling two of these one 70`s/80`s and the other more modern, I bought a Epiphone Sheraton from him, and he was great, have a look on preloved

Dear Stereohigh - thanks for the lead! I logged onto preloved.co.up and only see one (in Cardiff) at the moment. I think it is the later one you mentioned. I am not familiar with the site and will search around a little more for the second one - if it has not been already sold. Again - thanks!

Richard

Dear Stereohigh. I was able to get in touch with the person you suggested. As you said, he is a nice guy, with a great guitar, but alas he is unwilling to ship to the United States. So, I will keep looking over here. Thanks again for the lead. Richard

I remember a few years ago nobody wanted those paisley breezy... :cry:

Now they seem to be pretty looked after.

20 century boy said:
I remember a few years ago nobody wanted those paisley breezy... :cry:

Now they seem to be pretty looked after.

Thanks in part to this guy, Brad Paisley:

http://musicmaven.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/paisley2.jpg

Back