• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: ES120/ES130

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanN

Reaction score
Preferably natural, low actioned and with the kind of maple top you want to slobber over. I've been steadily convinced over the last three and a half hours that I no longer want a 335!

UK based buyer.

(Erm... hi, first post!)

Yup, that'd be interesting too! How much are you looking for?

(Bloody hell, it's about 4am in Austria!)

4:10am right now.

She is brand new, I bought her from Japan last year. '06 serial. All flame. OHSC.

Asking price without shipment is UKP 950.--. I can send pics today afternoon. She has open-book headstock. Positively no "dimple".

Sometimes it helps to be Austrian. :D

Cheers! Rupert

Thanks Rupert, but that's approaching the 335 money I've part-spent on a new iPod i'm afraid! :p

I've seen a new natural '07 120 on eBay for ?795+?10 P&P, and that's about as high as I can go. (Am I missing something with the 130 though - is it much better than the 120?)

Hi Alan, it also depends on the year model, eg: a 130 today was probably a 120 3 years ago as the numbers only mean the price, 130 = 130'000 yen, 115 = 115'000 yen, so a 120 three years ago could now be a 130 because of a price rise. I like this one it has block inlays and was a custom order.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tokai-Japan-Black-ES-335-Vintage-Style-Block-Inlay-H-C_W0QQitemZ230177616169QQihZ013QQcategoryZ2384QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

cheers Mick

Hi Alan!

As Mick says: an ES130 probably was an ES120 a few years ago. However, the ES115 doesn't have flames like the ES130s.

In any way Hisashi is a very respected seller, and the price for the ES115 is just fair.

Otherwise I am always open to negotiate or to trade.

Cheers! Rupert

Looking at your other post it seems you have been sorted. :)

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/Drfene/?action=view&current=IMG_1900.jpg

image above

Back