• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2 x Humbuckers for my Love Rock

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Jennings

Reaction score
I'm after a pair of humbuckers for my Love rock to replace the existing PAF MK2's as they tend to squeel under high gain.

PM me if you have anything which may be suitable.

Where you at Marc? I have a spare pair of Seymour Duncans and would be interested in the MK II's

JohnA said:
Where you at Marc? I have a spare pair of Seymour Duncans and would be interested in the MK II's

I'm in the west midlands uk. PM me and let me know what sort of a deal your thinking of. I did intend to keep the MK2's so I could return the guitar to stock but you never know.

Marc

I have a set of MKII that I took out of my LS90Q sitting doing nothing. I have no intention of putting them back in. Might be interested in the SD's if you guys don't sort something out. Which pups are they?

Scratch that. I have just had a wee look through the forum and discovered that my pickups are not MKII's. They don't have braided wire (grey and black), have LP-AP sticker and Japan stamped on them. Any idea which pickups they are? I might put a new thread on.

Latest posts

Back