• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai ‘80 Springy Sound ST-80

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In very, very nice condition! I dipped my toe in the water on this one and it is an exceptional guitar. As much as I want to be a strat player…. I’m on the Tele side of the fence. I’ll send interested buyers the previous sellers listing with superb pix, history and description. I have excellent feedback on TGP and Reverb. I took some quick pix to get the listing up. In summary… the guitar plays and sounds like a dream. $1650 shipped Conus. IMG_2595.jpegIMG_2596.jpegIMG_2605.jpegIMG_2604.jpegIMG_2603.jpegIMG_2602.jpegIMG_2600.jpegIMG_2608.jpegIMG_2607.jpeg

Hi,
The one posted by Kelly77 is already Sold. springysound5150 if you decide to sell your rosewood ST 80 I would love to hear from you.

Best,
David
Are you sure about that?

The sold Reverb link is when he bought it.

I would check to verify. He has not posted that it is sold in this thread.

Absolutely no worries

Price is listed in the original post.
I think this is getting extremely confusing because people are posting about different guitars in this one thread.

Georgearnold was asking about springysound5150's rosewood board ST80GSR guitar I believe, not your 1980 ST80GS being listed in this thread..

Hi Vic,

I would prefer a ST 80 rosewood fretboard like the one of springysound5150 but a maple one is great too.

2 things before making my decision:
-would you please post it on Reverb so I can go on and buy it securely.
- would you please add some pics of the pickups seen from the inside, as well as capacitor and pots?

Thanks in advance
David

Back