The new Tokai SG-220 AG (All Gold)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, when I walked into the shop I felt like a tractor beam was dragging me towards it.
I bought an LS144s last year which I think is the same as the guitar top right of the SG, I pretty much promised myself an SG would be next haha.

I bought an LS144s last year which I think is the same as the guitar top right of the SG, I pretty much promised myself an SG would be next haha.
totally go for it! I have the SG in my profile pic. It is so much fun to play.

totally go for it! I have the SG in my profile pic. It is so much fun to play.
What colour is yours called? That is what i actually want as cool as gold is haha. Yours is beautiful.

I had a couple of Gibson SGs which I loved although the 61 (which looked similar to yours) felt very delicate with the different neck joint, would like to try a tokai sg220 before committing.

They don’t make a 69 sg do they?

What colour is yours called? That is what i actually want as cool as gold is haha. Yours is beautiful.

I had a couple of Gibson SGs which I loved although the 61 (which looked similar to yours) felt very delicate with the different neck joint, would like to try a tokai sg220 before committing.

They don’t make a 69 sg do they?
thanks, the Tokai I have is walnut (wn). I have a Gibson SG Special, but the Tokai blows it out of the water. I saw a new walnut in the shops today. I'm not sure about the 61s though. Take a look at digimart, they list a lot of new/used models.

https://www.digimart.net/search?category12Id=101&category3Id=10107&brandnames=Tokai&keywordAnd=SG

Back