• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Talbo, PR50, '06 LS125SEB, '06 ES130

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi!

I am distilling my collection. As you can see from the pics below there are a few that somehow don't fit. So I am selling them.

All of them are new, I just tested them in my studio. All of them are great guitars with no faults at all. The PR50, Talbo and LS125 are professionally adjusted for low action and perfect intonation. The ES130 has never been touched.

Here are the prices (ready to discuss :roll: ):

Talbo black: ? 500.--
PR50: ? 450.-- (MIK)
LS125SEB: ? 1200.--
ES130.-- ? 1400.-- (incl. case)

Shipment within the EU would be around ? 30.-- to ? 40.--. Of course proessionally packed in 2 card-bord boxes. If you want closeup pics please just let me know. I do not want to flood the forum with GBs of pics.

Unfortunately I really need this specific '80 ST100 and the '79 Reborn Old, so I am sure you understand. :wink:

Cheers!
Rupert

Talbo.jpg

PR.jpg

LS125SEB.jpg

ES130.jpg

All.jpg

Hi Gottfried!

I did. Of course not on the ones I will never sell. :p

Cheers. Rup

Hi Gottfried - btw: I am really concerned now: you did not ask where the two (!!!) I did not buy from you came from.

Cheers! Rup

See my rig (again), and be converted.

What you don't see is

1974 Pre-CBS Twin Reverb, all handwired; changed caps
1974 Twin Reverb; unkonw roots; STRANGE but perfect sound
1966 Deluxe Reverb, changed filter caps
1966 Deluxe Reverb, changed filters, changed outs
1968 Deluxe Reverb, all in place

What I am missing is an icon with REALLY long teeth!

Rup

AmpSetup.jpg

Just as a reminder: the red beauty you see on the pic above is how Gottfried got me into Tokai. She's my player built out of '84 parts, and her name is Roswitha.

:p :p :p

Latest posts

Back