Sold my LS75

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimling

Reaction score
So, I just sold my LS75 and I must admit that I feel awful about it. Loved that guitar, but it had to go due to financial problems :cry:

Just wanted to share my horrible day

I sympathise dude. If I ever had to sell one of my guitars because of financial trouble I would cry. :cry:

Hope things get better soon.

Paladin2019 said:
I sympathise dude. If I ever had to sell one of my guitars because of financial trouble I would cry. :cry:

Hope things get better soon.

Well, it already seems better. I got a really good prize for it. So I'm hoping to be able to afford another one in the not so distant future

Sorry for your loss.....but if it means being able to make a mortgage or car payment or put food on the table, much as I'd hate to do it, the lumber and the amps would have to go (except for the few I'd stash from my wife) :wink:

Kimling said:
So, I just sold my LS75 and I must admit that I feel awful about it. Loved that guitar, but it had to go due to financial problems :cry:

Oh, I feel sorry for you, its a horrible situation, been there myself. I had to sell ALL of my guitars to get the money to move to another part of Sweden some years ago. Hope I never have to do that again. Still fell awful about it.

Anders
Sweden

Sorry to hear you are forced to sell; I've been there more than once myself. Although I'm a Strat guy here's the very last one I would keep if I had to let 'em all go again. This is the best playing non tremolo electric I've ever owned; I could never bring myself to sell this one.........
1_1.jpg

I'm already starting a new savings fund to raise the money for a new guitar. Hopefully I'll have enough money soon

Kimling said:

It`s more important to have something to eat than having a guitar. Someday you will get another one. That`s life - it goes up and down. All the best for you!

Back