• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 2011 Bacchus BLS-STD-H CS Classic LP

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamest

Reaction score
This is a 2011 Bacchus BLS-STD-H CS LP Guitar. Bacchus is made in Japan by the Deviser Company. The fit and finish of these guitars are absolutely top notch. Bacchus really spares no expense down to the electronics which are decked out with a Switchcraft Toggle and Jack, CTS 500K Pots, PIO Caps, the full nine. The plain maple top has some nice grain up close and some light mineral streaking to give it character. This guitar is almost brand new and comes with it's original form padded gig bag (the nicest you will ever see) and it's original hang tags and case candy including the truss rod wrench (all pictured below). There is a very small (3/4 inch) and very light scratch on the back that is barely visible that prevent me from calling this new but otherwise, it is virtually unplayed. The neck profile is a nice large chunky '58 profile. The guitar has a long tenon and the pickup cavities are shielded with black shielding paint. Here are the specs from the Bacchus website.

SPECIFICATIONS
BODY: Maple 2 Piece (TOP) / Mahogany 2 Piece (BACK)
NECK: MAHOGANY
Fingerboard: Rosewood
TUNING KEY: Gotoh/Sd90-Sl
Pickups: Bacchus/ Bhv-A5 (Neck). Bhh (Bridge)
BRIDGE & TAIL PIECE: Type + 1 ABR-GOTOH Ge101Z
FINISH: Nitrocellulose Laquer TOP

Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com//photos/54841800@N08/sets/72157626806539500/show/

$1150 plus shipping

It's a beauty, plays great and sounds awesome. I'm only selling it because the neck profile is a little to chunky for my liking. I'm discerning enough that if I don't bond with a guitar, I move it on. My friends who have played it fell in love with it so it's obviously a winner. I bought this and an Edwards Pure Material at the same time and the Edwards is a much better fit for me. I also made a conscious decision to thin the herd and since this one is almost brand new, someone else should get to love it. I'm taking a loss on it but I would rather not have it sit around when I didn't bond with it.

I'm with you on all that... I have the flametop version and yeah, the necks are pretty beefy on these - that can be a deal breaker just as too skinny a neck. Great guitar... great price too. Good luck on the sale.

I've been thinning the herd a bit as well.... starting to think I have a hoarding problem... 8)

marcusnieman said:
I'm with you on all that... I have the flametop version and yeah, the necks are pretty beefy on these - that can be a deal breaker just as too skinny a neck. Great guitar... great price too. Good luck on the sale.

I've been thinning the herd a bit as well.... starting to think I have a hoarding problem... 8)

No, if you're just hoarding guitars, that isn't a hoarding problem! :lol:

If it was newspapers or rusty old bicycle parts, well...

Another way to tell is if you have lost the use of one or more rooms/areas of your house due to the piles of stuff (and even then, if it's guitars, it's still debatable). :D

Very nice Bacchus LP!

Back