Sign of the time's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donkey Oaty

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140299730403

When a new Tokai TJ78 LPJ only makes ?299 on eBay :eek:

The seller has a few other Tokais he looks to be selling of as well.

IMHO, MIJ Juniors don't feature on the back the front color matched.
The one on auction do have matched color. (see on the headstock side)

Hi Folks,

Gottfried I think perhaps you've got that wrong. Richtones site shows the same Japanese guitars and they do look like they've got the same colour on the side of the headstock. The same seller also sold what looked like a new Japanese LSS80 which also went for a very low price. I bid on that but stopped just short of what it went for.

Dave

togps said:
MIC Junior!
Wrong auction text!
Be aware!
Strange seller...

Mor music have been going for a long while togps, the seller use's the same spec's has Richard.

Its a genuine sale.

I was just pointing out the effect of this recession

wow, you guys had me worried for a minute. I was actually bidding on that one (and the other special the same shop was selling) but got outbid in the last few seconds... it had the 2-screw trussrod cover (i asked for more pics), and as far as i could tell it looked to be genuine (not that i'm an expert by any means :lol: ).

with hindsight i should probably have bid a little more, but i only wanted one of them and both auctions ended the exact same second so it was hard to keep track of things... and to add insult to injury my internet connection was playing up too... :(

:)

Back