Oh Dear

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donkey Oaty

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-Black-Love-Rock-Les-Paul-with-Tremolo_W0QQitemZ280287059778QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item280287059778&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

First the seller gives us this little bit of info :

As everyone knows Japan is the 2nd most respected quality guitar maker in the world only behind the USA!

Then further down the seller parts with this bit of information

Specifications
MADE IN Korea

tokhq8.jpg

I remember seeing the Tokai basses that got him the bad feedback. I asked a couple of questions, & got a strange reply that suggested I was asking stupid questions. Clearly one to avoid.....

Mike

It's silly season.

Next thing you know, a bloke in a Red suit will start giving stuff away :eek:

Diodibuh said:
I sent him msg, he made a mistake in a listing, now he changed to MIK.

He is not very consistent:

"Tokai Black ?Love Rock? Les Paul with Tremolo made in Korea!

Beautiful Tokai Japanese built Les Paul with built in Tremolo System, just oozes quality in sound, look and feel."

Matti

I wish Tokai would do a Neil Young MIJ Love Rock..P90 on the neck and a mini humbucker on the bridge with Bigsby Trem unit...

Dave Kelly of The Blues Band has a strange old Gibson SG with a neck P90 & a bridge HB, no trem though. I've never been able to work out exactly what it is. If I recall correctly, it has a light coloured neck too.

:eek:

Back