Nice warm Fire......

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 OF THEM HAS TO GO?????

PLEASE GIVE ME FIRST REFUSAL IF ITS THE 150 THAT U ARE GONNA BE SELLING.... PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I WOULD BE OVER THE MOON IF I GOT THAT GUITAR BRO!!!!!

GIMME AN EMAIL WHEN U DECIDE WHICH ONE HAS TO GO!!!!!

I WILL GIVE U MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN A PM MAN.....

Dave

GStormcrow said:
Thats violin finish on the LS85q by the looks. Not sunburst

noooooo, the LS85Q is the 1 with the quilted top when have u ever seen a violin with a finish like that??? to my eyes that definetly looks like cherry sunburst finish ... and the LS65F is violin finish dude

u have the guitar models mixed up dude

I got the number mixed but the guitar on the right deffinitely looks like a quilted violin finish colour (its more a brownish around the edges). I dont think the one on the left is a vf either........ dude :roll:

Guys,

The LS150 , the one on the left in my photos is what Tokai class as a Violin finish, it is somewhere between a light Honeyburst and a Teaburst.

Les

Here is a violin finish ls80q

Thats what I think the finish is on the quilted guitar in the first pic. Deffinitely not cherry

http://www.cocosound.jp/cocosound/tokai/ls80q_vf.htm

LoveRocksRule said:
1 OF THEM HAS TO GO?????

PLEASE GIVE ME FIRST REFUSAL IF ITS THE 150 THAT U ARE GONNA BE SELLING.... PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Dave

Sorry :lol:

I believe ...if I read the rules correctly, the thread starter always has first dibs on a guitar if it becomes available ....... :eek:

Didsomeonesaylespaul? said:
LoveRocksRule said:
1 OF THEM HAS TO GO?????

Dave

Sorry :lol:

I believe ...if I read the rules correctly, the thread starter always has first dibs on a guitar if it becomes available ....... :eek:

not a chance dude we both stay in Aberdeen in Scotland so ur outta luck their bro :lol:

GStormcrow said:
Here is a violin finish ls80q

Thats what I think the finish is on the quilted guitar in the first pic. Deffinitely not cherry

http://www.cocosound.jp/cocosound/tokai/ls80q_vf.htm

also to me that finish is more heirtage cherry sunburst or just cherry sunburst i am sure Tokais definition of violin finish is the finish on mercs LS150 im sure others will agree......

didsomeonesaylespaul can u verify to us all what the finishes are on ur guitars... im guessing your quilt top LS85 is cherry sunburst.... and ur LS65 is violin finish.... can u verify what finish they actuually are because pics can be decieving.......

they both are real nice gibson cant make axes like these bad boys and these are almost half the price of a gibson to !!!!!

Dave

chrislpp said:
digicamera.jpg

digicamera012.jpg

digicamera009.jpg

hope you can see these...build quality excellent, tone blues to hard rock:D
my camera is ^&*( and flashes dont help it either but ENJOY!

here....i chopped off headstock a few days ago and swapped with Gibson headstock........sold for 1,200 big uns:)
________
Vermont dispensary

LoveRocksRule said:
didsomeonesaylespaul can u verify to us all what the finishes are on ur guitars... im guessing your quilt top LS85 is cherry sunburst.... and ur LS65 is violin finish.... can u verify what finish they actuually are because pics can be decieving.......

they both are real nice gibson cant make axes like these bad boys and these are almost half the price of a gibson to !!!!!

Dave

Very close! The LS85Q is Heritage Dark Cherry Burst, and the LS65 is Violin Burst

Latest posts

Back