New Boy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddie h

Reaction score
Hi all just registered after years of looking at this site. Any way not too good with technology, managed to get pic of guitar onto cd how do I add it to my message for you to look at?

Hey eddie...welcome.
To post pics you need to host them on the net..most of us usehttp://imageshack.us/....cutting and pasting a link to the pics into your message body using the URL feature or the Img feature if you wish to have the pics veiwed directly in the message body.

my.php
[/URL] Thanks mate lets hope this works. To the best of my knowledge it's a JSR model custom edition ( thanx to Bob at tokai uk for the help)
Ayers rocker trem L.White humbucker. had her for years, love nearly as much as my wife and child. Any one with more info on this model?[/img]

Don't know much about the 'customs' but I have a more standard strat style one with the L. White Humbuckers & Ayers Rocker V trem. They are a much underrated option for a 'rock' guitar, losing out to Ibanez/Jackson etc.

The L.Whites are great pickups!!

Hi out there!

I am getting really curious about all of those Tokai "customs". I know they are not very collectable and most of them were built in the "wrong time".

However, could you please start to get some details onto the forum?

Thanks!
Cheers! Rupert

Back