New Arrival

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telenut62

Reaction score
My first Burny arrived from Japan, bought from chingo, very well packaged and super quick delivery. Nothing flash just a basic RLG-50 green caps and black wire throughout with VH-4's. Still, it's as heavy as a sideboard and plays like that yellowy spreadable stuff

Have to put up the ebay link as I don't have a pic site

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230429334597&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

nice one; maybe a bit on the heavy side but it has a real solid top & correct channel routing :D

AFA bang for the buck it's really hard to beat the RLG plain tops :wink:

nice score 8) ...................

yes, it is right on the ten pound mark but I'm a sit down player so it ain't so bad but I find that after a Strat I miss that contour on the back...might have to dig out my planer...lol

nice looking supergrade-very similar to one of mine. good old chingo. please dont attack it with a planer!!!!

Well I've been twanging away on the new beast for a few days now...and after playing nothing but Strats for over a year and a bit I must say this is a delight to play. I can't believe this is a "low" end model, the tone is excellent. Even the neck pup which can be muddy has plenty of mid tones and the bridge is not to harsh. I've had MIJ Tele's traditional and Customs so I know what humbuckers sound like, this is easily the best player I've come across...... of course the weight is a bummer and like I said the sharp edges take some getting used to, but for over all finish and quality it's first class. I'm one very happy plucker :wink:

ps. my Strats are a '82 JV 115 and a Squier SST-50 also with Fullerton pups

Latest posts

Back